There are lots of ways you can watch the movie “Mount Hideaway Mysteries: Exes and Oh No’s“. Here’s a quick list for you decisive folks, and more explanations below if you’d like all the details.
- Watch with Vimeo On Demand (cheapest and most flexible option, also includes bonus features)
- Watch on Amazon Instant Video
- Buy the DVD from Amazon (includes bonus features)
- Buy or rent from our friends at Good Christian Movies
- Buy directly from AppleTV (You can also watch it on AppleTV if you buy it through Vimeo)
- Buy directly from Google Play Movies (Yeah, you can also watch it on Android devices or Chromecast if you buy it through Vimeo)
This is the cheapest and most flexible option, and it also includes bonus features, including one bonus feature that’s not on the DVD.
Once you Buy or Rent the movie from Vimeo, you can watch it in LOTS of ways!
You can view Vimeo On Demand videos on your TV using any of the connected devices listed in this Vimeo Help Center article.
For most connected TV devices, you’ll need to make sure you have the Vimeo app installed on your connected device. You can find helpful instructions in the TV Apps section of Vimeo’s FAQ.
Once you have access to Vimeo on your device, log in to your account, and navigate to your Watch Later queue — any Vimeo On Demand titles that you purchase or rent will appear here automatically.
The Vimeo iOS app also supports Chromecast and iOS AirPlay, so you can cast and AirPlay videos from your iOS devices right to your TV. You can find helpful instructions in our Chromecast and AirPlay FAQ articles.
Apple TV users can log into their Vimeo accounts and find their VOD rentals and purchases under the “My Videos” section.
Once you’ve logged in to your device and selected the title you want to watch, sit back and enjoy!
On a phone or tablet
You have two options for viewing purchased videos on your mobile device:
- Mobile app: Download the Vimeo mobile app to your phone or tablet. Within the app, log in to Vimeo, then navigate to your Watch Later queue, where you’ll find your purchased videos, ripe for the viewing.
- Mobile site: On your phone or tablet, open a web browser and go to vimeo.com. Log in to Vimeo, tap the “v” icon (in the top-left corner of the page), and choose “Purchases” from the menu to see all of the titles you’ve bought. Your titles will also appear under “Watch later.”
While there’s no way to permanently download a video from Vimeo onto your phone, our mobile app does allow you to save videos for offline viewing.
In addition to the streaming the movie, you can purchase the DVD with Special Bonus Features available on Amazon in most countries (NTSC format). The DVD includes the feature film (of course) plus the following additional video features …
- The Movie Trailer
- Special Effects Breakdown and Explanation
- Cast and Crew Reactions to Seeing the Movie for the First Time
- The mini-documentary, “A Homeschool Dad’s Perspective on Movie-Making”
- A Behind the Scenes Musical Montage set to the original bluegrass tune “Mount Hideaway Blues”